lunes, 8 de diciembre de 2008

Citas crepusculo ( en Ingles)

Vamos a empezar por algunas del capitulo 13 ( mi favorito sin lugar a dudas)


13. Confessions


"You are exactly my brand of heroin."
Edward Cullen to Bella Swan, p. 268


"Bella, I don't know if I could live with myself if I ever hurt you. You don't know how it's tortured me. [...] The thought of you still, white, cold ... to never see you blush scarlet again, or see that flash of intuition in your eyes when you see through my pretenses ... it would be unendurable. [...] You are the most important thing to me now. The most important thing to me ever."
Edward Cullen, p. 273


"And so the lion fell in love with the lamb..." he murmured. I looked away, hiding my eyes as I thrilled to the word."What a stupid lamb," I sighed."What a sick, masochistic lion."
Edward Cullen and Bella Swan, p. 274

No hay comentarios: